- Combine classic military inspiration with the freedom of the great outdoors with the Timex® Allied LT Chronograph watch.
- Part of the Timex Pioneers Collection.
- Round bead-blasted gunmetal-tone case.
- Adjustable grey fabric strap with leather backing.
- Traditional buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Indiglo® light-up watch dial features Arabic and stick hour markers, three sub-dials (30-minute, 1/20th second, 60-second), and date display window.
- Splash resistant 10 ATM / 100 meters.
- Presentation box included.
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 19 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 2.6 oz
Black dial with date window at 4 o’clock; Arabic numerals
30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second
Silver-tone 42mm brass case with mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up dial; luminous hands
Water-resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving